Here at Geeks of Doom we’re giving away copies of Walk The Line on DVD to three lucky readers!
(3) winners will each receive:
— one DVD copy of Walk The Line (Extended Cut)
TO ENTER: Fill out the form below and submit.
Entry form is here after the jump.
RULES: One entry per person. All entries must be in by Saturday, April 5, 2008 at 9pm EST. This contest is only open to residents of the United States. No international entries will be accepted. Void where prohibited. Winners will be chosen randomly from valid entries and will be notified by email.
Walk The Line Extended Cut Synopsis
2-Disc Special Edition includes 17 minutes of bonus footage, extended musical sequences, director commentary, featurettes, and more.
Singer. Rebel. Outlaw. Hero. With his driving freight-train chords, steel-eyed intensity and a voice as dark as the night, the legendary “Man in Black” revolutionized music—and forged his legacy as a genuine American icon. Golden Globe® nominees Joaquin Phoenix and Reese Witherspoon star (and sing) as Johnny Cash and June Carter in this inspiring true story of one man’s unwavering devotion to his sound, his message and the greatest love of his life.
DVD Special Features:
The widescreen version of the Walk the Line Extended Cut two-disc DVD feature DTS and Dolby 5.1 audio presentations with optional Spanish and French Dolby Surround and subtitles in English or Spanish with the following DVD extras:
• Widescreen Extended Cut
• Commentary with co-writer and director James Mangold
Disc 2 (Never before seen extras in bold)
• Johnny Cash Jukebox: Eight Walk The Line Extended Musical Sequences with
o “Lewis Boogie” – Waylon Payne as Jerry Lee Lewis
o “Get Rhythm” – Joaquin Phoenix as Johnny Cash
o “You’re My Baby” – Johnathan Rice as Roy Orbison
o “Jukebox Blues” – Reese Witherspoon as June Carter
o “Rock and Roll Ruby” – Joaquin Phoenix as Johnny Cash
o “That’s Alright Mama” – Tyler Hilton as Elvis Presley
o “Jackson” – Joaquin Phoenix as Johnny Cash and Reese Witherspoon as June Carter
o “Cocaine Blues” – Joaquin Phoenix as Johnny Cash
• More Men in Black: Deleted Scenes with Optional Commentary by co-writer
and director James Mangold
o “Memphis Streets”
o “At the Bank”
• Becoming Cash / Becoming Carter featurette
• Sun Records & The Johnny Cash Sound featurette
• The Cash Legacy featurette
• Folsom: Cash & the Comeback featurette
• Ring of Fire: The Passion of Johnny & June featurette
• Cash and his Faith featurette
• Celebrating the Man in Black: The Making of Walk the Line featurette
• Walk the Line Theatrical Trailer