G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra will be released on DVD and Blu-ray this Tuesday, November 3, so on behalf of Paramount Home Entertainment, we here at Geeks of Doom have one (1) prize pack to give away to one lucky reader!
One (1) winner will receive:
- One (1) G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra Two-disc Special Edition DVD
- One (1) G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra Movie Poster
- One (1) Night Raven Jet with Air Viper (Toy)
- One (1) M.A.R.S. Troopers (Action Figures)
What do you have to do to get a chance to win? Glad you asked ’cause it’s really easy. Just make sure you’re a subscriber to our email digest, and then go ahead and fill out the handy dandy form below. Done.
TO ENTER: There’s just two simple steps:
(1) Make sure you’re subscribed to the Geeks of Doom email digest. If you’re not then click here and sign up. (If you’re already a subscriber, then go right to the next step.)
(2) Fill out the entry form here below and submit. (Form is here after the jump.)
RULES: One entry per person. All entries must be in by Monday, Novenber 9, 2009 at 9pm EST. This contest is only open to email subscribers. All entries are validated against email subscriber list. Entries by non-email subscribers will be disqualified. Your personal information will not be shared with any outside parties. Contest is only open to residents of the United States. No international entries will be accepted. Winners will be chosen randomly from valid entries and will be notified by email. Void where prohibited.
“G.I. Joe Faceoff Game” on Facebook: http://apps.facebook.com/gijoe_faceoff
“G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra – Basic Training” http://www.gijoemovie.com
Widescreen enhanced for 16:9 televisions with Dolby Digital English 5.1 Surround, French 5.1 Surround and Spanish 5.1 Surround with English, French and Spanish subtitles. The following special features are in standard definition:
* Feature commentary by director Stephen Sommers and producer Bob Ducsay
* Digital Copy
* The Big Bang Theory: The Making of G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra— Join the G.I. Joe team as they set out to “Sommer-size” the summer action epic and bring G.I. Joe to the big screen.
* Next-Gen Action: The Amazing Visual FX and Design of G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra— With over 1,650 visual effect shots, G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra was a truly massive endeavor. Showcasing the hard work and creativity of the film’s effects and design team, this piece looks at the unique challenges of bringing the world of G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra and Cobra to life, while immersing viewers in the incredible thrills and various FX challenges of the film’s major action sequences.
Scarlett fights the Baroness
Creating the Accelerator Suit
Behind the Visual Effects