Now that the Halo: Reach Beta is long over, game developer Bungie has decided to tease their upcoming Xbox 360 game with a little achievement leak.
According to Bungie’s blog, there will be 49 achievements in Reach, assigned to five different groups with the following break down: 23 to the campaign, 6 to training, 9 to player experience, 4 to multiplayer, and 7 to be linked with the games co-op Firefight mode.
Also released is this awesome group of images for all 49 achievements. I hope I can get them all! See the image here at right (click for full view).
Six specific achievements have been outlined.
- A Monument to All Your Sins – Complete each Campaign Mission on Legendary – alone.
- Banshees, Fast and Low – Hijack a Banshee during the Reach Campaign.
- Yes, Sensei – Earn a First Strike Medal in a Matchmaking game.
- A New Challenger – Complete all of the Daily Challenges in a given day.
- Make It Rain – Purchase an item from the Armory that requires the rank of Lt. Colonel.
- If They Came to Hear Me Beg – Perform an Assassination against an Elite to survive a fall that would’ve been fatal.
Halo: Reach will be release September 14, 2010 for the Xbox 360.