Aaaaaah, it seems as though one of you musical mobile meatsnacks went ahead and set my work-day to song with the sweet sounds of this compilation, Music for the Zombie Apocalypse.
I guess now it’s time us hobbling human-hunting halitosis humidors learn a few new dance steps. Well, to be honest all this shuffle-hop-step-drag-lurch nonsense was getting a bit boring anyhow. While you still have fingers and ears, clickety clack on over to Amazon and buy mp3 album for only $2.99 for a limited time (much like your lifespan) and enjoy the soundtrack to your demise.
1. Requiem, Op. 48 (1893 version): Introit and Kyrie – Oxford Schola Cantorum Oxford Camerata
2. Die sieben Worte Jesu Christi am Kreuz, SWV 478: Symphonia – Febiarmonici, I
3. Polymorphia – Various artists
4. Russian Chant for Vespers: The Angel Cried – Novospassky Monastery Choir
5. Mare Teno – Susan Belling
6. 5 Meditations sur l’apocalypse: Cinq Meditations sur l’Apocalypse: II. Il etait, Il est et Il vient – Bruno Mathieu
7. Leonore Prohaska, WoO 96: No. 4. Funeral March – Nicolaus Esterhazy Sinfonia
8. Symphony No. 14, “Symphony in Microtones”: III. The Lonesome Ones: Homage to Otto Luening (1900-1996) – Raymond Curfs
9. Requiem in D minor, K. 626: Sequence: Lacrimosa dies illa – Slovak Philharmonic Chorus
10. Requiem No. 1 in C minor: Pie Jesu – Radio Svizzera Choir, Lugano
11. Piano Quintet: I. Moderato: Lento – Dimity Hall
12. Collage Uber Bach: Ricercare – Ulster Orchestra
13. Piano Trio No. 2 in E flat major, D. 929: II. Andante con moto – Kungsbacka Piano Trio
14. Nocturnal – Elisabeth Watts
15. Kleine Tonstucke: I. Grave – Thomas Bloch
16. O pastor animarum – Oxford Camerata
17. 3 Utwory w dawnym stylu (3 Pieces in Old Style): 3 Olden Style Pieces: III. –
Polish National Radio Symphony Orchestra
18. Muzyka zalobna (Musique funebre): Prologue – Polish National Radio Symphony Orchestra
19. Discomfort them, O Lord – Oxford Camerata
20. Requiem: Introitus – Olivia Robinson
Note – when you purchase MP3s through Amazon, it stores your purchases to Amazon’s Cloud Drive; from there you can stream the music right from their online player. Also, if you have a Kindle Fire, your MP3 purchases will automatically be available for you to stream on your device. All your purchases are backed up and available for you to download at any time. You can download the files to your computer to load to an MP3 device and to your iTunes account if you have one. If you’d like to gift these MP3 purchases, you can – just click the “Give album or song as gift” button on the right on the product page. From there you enter the recipient’s email address and then select either specific songs to gift or the entire album.