The Collector’s Edition for the upcoming reboot of the Tomb Raider video game franchise has been announced by Square Enix.
Superfans of the series and those who are excited for the game alike will find some good bonus items being offered to those willing to shell out some extra coin for this version of the game, which will cost you a cool $99.99.
The Tomb Raider Collector’s Edition, seen in the image above, will come in a survival tin packaging, recovered from the doomed expedition ship Lara Croft is on that crashes in the game (be sure to check out the trailer and gameplay demo from E3 2012 if you’ve not yet seen them).
Continue reading for a full sundown of what comes with the Collector’s Edition.
Here’s a list of what comes in the survival tin along with the game:
* Play Arts -KAI- Lara Croft figurine – Lara Croft has been beautifully recreated as an 8-inch Play Arts -KAI- action figure. The figure comes with an alternate set of three hands, bow and arrow, shotgun, handgun, and an ice axe.
* Double-sided island map and poster – Discover Key Landmarks from the mysterious island of Yamatai, where Lara Croft and her fellow castaways were marooned after the Endurance shipwreck, in this 15” x 19” poster. On the reverse is a poster-size image of the box art that epitomizes Lara’s origin story.
* Lithographic print – An exclusive 5” x 7” Lara Croft heavy-stock lithograph print with matte frame designed by Crystal Dynamic’s Brian Horton, senior art director, and Brenoch Adams, concept artist.
* Experience Shields –Three iron-on badges based on the game’s experience icons: “Animal Instincts,” the “Climbing Axe” and “Fire Arrow.”
* TOMB RAIDER Original Soundtrack ‘Survivalist Cut’- A collection of 10 tracks with over 60 minutes of music from the game.
* Weapons Pack Downloadable Content – includes a variety of weapons to help Lara survive against the island’s inhabitants.
Tomb Raider will be released on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC on March 5, 2013.
[Source: Square Enix]