I think he beat his Friday night guests when Doctor Who and the cast of X-Men: Apocalypse showed up.
Check out all the delicious videos below.
First of all, Doctor Who (Peter Capaldi) just showed up on Conan! The second the telltale TARDIS sounds started, the audience went bananas. Capaldi admitted that he’s been a fan of Doctor Who since he was a kid, even writing letters as a 14-year old. He also admitted to being the “grumpy” version of the iconic character.
Then, amidst glass shattering screams, out came Michael Fassbender and James McAvoy, before the rest – Olivia Munn, Nicholas Hoult, Oscar Isaac, and Evan Peters joined them.
– Munn spoke about how she had to be lubed up to get into her costume. Conan blacked out. And then the words “popped the crotch” came out of her mouth, and all the men reacted.
Richter: What did they use? Butter or margarine?
McAvoy: “When were you born? In 1875?
– Oscar Isaac’s Apocalypse costume sounds like a sneaker.
– Nicholas Hoult shot someone in the ass with a BB gun.
– They played the punching game. Then the slapping game.
– Michael Fassbender is very handsome (Oh wait – that’s my highlight).
– Watch Olivia Munn slap Conan across the face. “That was the best and worst thing that has ever happened to me.”
– Enjoy McAvoy and Fassbender’s love with a Coldplay “Fix You” backdrop.
Be sure to keep it here at Geeks Of Doom all week for our on-site coverage of SDCC 2015.
Peter Capaldi’s Amazing TARDIS Entrance
The “Doctor Who” actor was cautioned not to walk the street unguarded, but Peter was like, forget that! He’s the Doctor!
Peter Capaldi’s New “Doctor Who” Catchphrase
Conan tries to brainstorm a new battle cry for the Doctor, but Andy was a little too distracted.
How Olivia Munn Squeezes Into Her “X-Men” Costume – CONAN on TBS
CONAN Highlight: To get into her Psylocke uniform, Olivia needs a little help (and a little lube).
Oscar Isaac’s Apocalypse Costume Is Incredible Noisy
His Apocalypse costume is awfully squeaky, so Oscar hasn’t quite settled on his evil mutant voice.
The “X-Men: Apocalypse” Cast’s Violent Games
If Nicholas Hoult isn’t shooting someone with a BB gun, then James McAvoy is slapping someone after drinking.
James McAvoy & Michael Fassbender’s Epic Love Story
James & Michael’s bromance is so awesome, that only Coldplay could do their love justice.