When it comes to over-the-top cosplay creations, ConnectiCon does not disappoint. And while many cosplayers try to stay in character as much as possible throughout the long days, there are always moments when they need to take a breather and let loose, just like everybody else.
Even the simplest moments can become unique, fascinating and funny. Check out Geeks of Doom’s 15 favorite images of cosplayers caught off guard at ConnectiCon 2017.
1. Wendy checks in on a phone order.
2. Wolverine approves of a photo taken by a fan.
3. This cosplayer understands the importance of touching up that lip liner.
4. These guys know how to jam.
5. Louise Belcher takes a moment out of her own fandom to appreciate The Simpsons.
6. It’s never a bad time to drop the beat.
7. Dance games are essential to the ConnectiCon experience.
8. Fred and George must be thinking up some mischief. What would Molly think?
9. Chewbacca decides if the Cosplay Dating Game is right for him.
10. When you feel the groove, sometimes you gotta go with it.
11. Dark Phoenix knows it’s important to stay hydrated.
12. Even (anti?) heroes gotta check their phones.
13. This cosplayer gleefully waits for the next patient.
14. All creatures are welcome to sprawl out on the ConnectiCon floor… can anyone recognize this costume?
15. Chewbacca (again, because he’s awesome) plays hero of the day and breaks up a fight. Nobody messes with Chewy.
Check back here at Geeks of Doom for more ConnectiCon 2017 coverage!
[All photos by Geeks of Doom’s Pfeff-Bot © 2017]