You know how they say that when you find The One (in a romantic sense, not in the Keanu Reeves in The Matrix sense), you realize you’ve been waiting for this person since before you knew they existed?
That is exactly how I feel about the Inception BRRAAAAHHHMM! button that’s been making the rounds today that gives you a familiar snippet from Hans Zimmer‘s score. It’s dramatic, exciting, attention-grabbing — and versatile, too! I intend to have this open in my browser always from now on, because I never know when I might be in a situation where a little “BRRAAAAHHHMM” could add some pizazz, some gravitas, or just some punctuation.
Here’s 10 Situations In Which It’s Appropriate To Use The Inception BRRAAAAHHHMM Button…
- Monday morning meetings
- Weddings (e.g., as the couple makes their vows)
- Funerals (e.g., as the casket is finally lowered into the ground)
- Births (e.g., “It’s crowning!” BRRAAAAHHHMM)
- Sporting events, to distract the opposing team– just make to you warn your own team ahead of time
- While listening to your favorite podcast, to add an air of unsettling gravity to whatever bit of movie news your cheerful hosts might be discussing
- While trying to pick up an Inception fanatic at the bar
- During sex with the Inception fanatic, or, conversely, during sex with an Inception hater if you are trying to end the relationship
- While watching Inception, so you can really feel like you’re part of the action!
- As one of those ringtones that’s funny the first time, but really annoying every time after that
What are your most-anticipated uses for the Inception button?