There’s a Russian independent ambient advertising firm out there called Stoyn who likes to sometimes use food in their marketing, including making unique ice cream creations for folks to enjoy.
Their latest line of ice cream takes something many geeks can appreciate, the horror movie icons of the 1980s, and combines those characters with some truly unusual ice cream flavors.
Continue on below for details and to see a gallery of what each horror movie ice cream treat will look like.
Here’s the rundown of each horror movie icon and their flavor:
– Murderous Child’s Play doll Chucky in an Apple Carrot Puree flavor.
– A Nightmare on Elm Street dream slayer Freddy Krueger in a Tomato Hot Pepper flavor.
– Silent but devastating Friday the 13th monster Jason Voorhees in a Cheesecake flavor.
– Hellraiser cenobite Pinhead in a Mint Blue Curacao flavor.
– Alien beastie from Predator in a Celery Melon flavor.
I think you’ll all agree that these are some of the more odd ice cream flavors to be created. Still, looking at them now, I find myself wanting to try them all. Maybe it’s the horror movies I love, or maybe Soyn is just that damn good at what they do. I wonder how well ice cream ships from Russia…
You can check out more about the company at their website, including other ice cream they’ve done, such as a Blueberry Licorice Darth Vader and a Tequila Sunrise Super Mario.
What do you think of horror icons as ice cream?